Monday 26 March 2018

Show a little compassion!


Matthew 9: 36 ESV
“When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.”

Why would the Lord Jesus feel compassion for the people He saw before Him? I see that they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. I wonder if you ever think of the day when you grow old. I wonder if you think you are invincible and you are going to be able to maintain your lifestyle.

What you don’t realize if you aren’t able to show a little compassion today, no one is going to show you a little compassion tomorrow. God isn’t going to let you get away with it. The seed you put into the ground today will come up tomorrow.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to pray and ask You to please forgive us because we lack in showing compassion towards other people. I have sinned against You today and I humbly pray for forgiveness, please create in me a clean heart and a pure spirit. I also want to pray for the elderly who have no one to look out for them. They are discarded like they don’t exist. Lord, I pray that You will send Your angels to protect each one of them, mom and oom Frik too. Lord keep Your hand over them. Let no harm come to them. Bless them today, with supernatural favour with You Lord as well as with people. In the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...