Tuesday 6 March 2018

Strengthen your hands.

Zechariah 8: 13 (AMP)
“And as you have been a curse among the nations, O house of Judah (Southern Kingdom) and house of Israel (Northern Kingdom), so I will save you, that you may be a blessing. Fear not; let your hands be strong.”

A Hadida dropped down into our garden and paced the lush green lawn looking for some morsels. I was staring out of the window watching the bird eat something. Unaware of the cat behind one of the bushes the bird walked up and down the lawn. He seemed so safe and sure of himself.

At the time I was thinking of how God saves people, what will happen to this bird? All of a sudden our cat leapt out and launched forward trying to capture his prey, the bird hopped out of reach and flew up into a tree above, it was a near miss.

I felt abandoned, alone and rejected. There seemed no one ever thought of me. Watching the bird and the cat reminded me that I am not alone and that God is with me every step of the way.

Prayer

Thank You, LORD, for this verse, we may feel cursed in life when in fact You have saved us. We are being blessed every step of the way. Lord open our eyes to Your blessings and show us the way forward.  In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...