Tuesday 6 March 2018

tAkEn


Hebrews 11: 5 (ESV)
“By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.”

How can I get into a personal relationship with the LORD? I believe we need to accept the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth as our LORD and Saviour. Then we need to build our relationship through studying God's word [Bible] each day.

Faith is the key to please God. I also feel Enoch had a personal relationship with God. Enoch woke up early praying for the day ahead, reading scripture and helping others. Waiting on the Lord for answers and obeying God's commands.

In all honesty, I believe we only please God infractions. I feel I fail God every day with something. I let Him down without knowing it. He loves me I know, I am still able to do what I want but my faith isn't that strong and my commitment is lacking.

Prayer

LORD I would love to be pleasing to You. I am striving to grow my relationship with You. I am seeking Your kingdom every day. I need guidance and wisdom, I need understanding and I need You. I know without faith I am lost and I need You to show me the next step. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...