Friday 2 March 2018

The Desire to Please God


Proverbs 4: 24
“Put away from you crooked speech and put devious talk far from you.”

Make a decision and put your past behind you. Start learning how to control your thoughts. I identified sins that have tripped me up. You have to confess Pride, Rejection, Stress, Rage, Suspicion, Jealousy, Fear, Bitterness and Confusion. I confessed my shortcomings to the Lord on each of the above attitudes.

We need to clear the air with the Lord, repent. I desire to please God. I want to live a Holy life. I want to be the change I want to see. Crying out to the Holy Spirit for help, I am losing my way.

Each of the attitudes I mentioned causes me to react in an unpleasant way towards the people I love. I am fighting this war with the help of the Holy Spirit. I will not allow my mood to rule my heart any longer.

Prayer

Lord, humbly I confess I allowed pride, rejection, stress, rage, suspicion, jealousy, fear, bitterness and confusion to rule my heart. Holy Spirit please shows me how to restore my life. Lord Jesus guide me and teach me, show me how I can renew my mind and learn to live a life that is pleasing to You. I declare the blood of Jesus Christ over my heart, soul and mind. Amen
Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...