Thursday 22 March 2018

The Miracle of Staying Positive


Zephaniah 3: 17 (NIV)
“The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves.  He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”

My blogs for the past couple of months are based around "staying positive."

The miracle of staying positive amidst a trying time.

I know that I do not have control over what is happening in my life right now. What must I do? I pray for my circumstances and believe in God.

I believe God resides in me and He gives me the ability to overcome whatever comes my way. His Spirit is living within me and will show me the way forward.

I confess that the LORD my God is with me, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in me, in His love He will no longer rebuke me, but will rejoice over me with singing.

Prayer

El Sali - LORD You are my rock. I want to bring You all the glory and honour, You deserve my gratitude. LORD, You stay steady when I feel like everything around me is crumbling. Thank YOU, LORD, for Your power and strength in my life. Thank You, LORD that I can call on You in my hour of need, I am asking that YOU will stand in the gap for me, I need Your help today.  My colleague is facing a difficult time, help us in Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name. Amen

Follow me:
Kellan Publishing
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Instagram
Pinterest
Stumble Upon
God’s Orchid
Google G+
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...