Thursday 15 March 2018

The Power of Your Words!


Proverbs 18: 21 (Contemporary English Version)
“Words can bring death or life! Talk too much, and you will eat everything you say.”

Sitting in the taxi on my way to work last year I was confessing that I would be working another year. I said to myself I will be travelling in this taxi to work with all these people next year. Today I am in the office and my contract has been renewed. I have also said that my salary will increase and that my tithing will increase. I have received an increase in salary actually it was decreased but I decided to increase my tithings. All of a sudden our finances are under major attack. Nevertheless, Romans Chapter 4 verses 17 remind me to call the things not as though they were. I have decided to call my finances in and my job.

I know we have a bad habit of stating negative words over our lives and I want to encourage you today to stop speaking death into your own life. If you desire a change to take place in your life, state the change, believe the change and see the change. No one knew I was confessing my future, no one knew I was praying for a future and a job. God knew and He heard my prayers.

If there was anybody that could complain it must be Job, but in Job Chapter 22 verses 28 Job writes “He will do whatever you ask, and life will be bright.” Have you been asking? I am so grateful that the Lord heard my confession and my words have established a thing, what thing? My job and a future for this year.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, O LORD, thank You for Your loving kindness, thank You LORD for always being there for me. LORD, I want to praise and worship You today. LORD, You are worthy of Praise and Worship. You have given us a second chance and You are always there for us. Praise You LORD, God Almighty. LORD, You are my beginning and my end, my morning, my afternoon and my evening. I LOVE You, LORD, in the Holy Name of the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...