Sunday 22 April 2018

A Sanctified life.

Romans 6: 13 AMP

“Do not go on offering members of your body to sin as instruments of wickedness. But offer yourselves to God [in a decisive act] as those alive [raised] from the dead [to a new life], and your members [all of your abilities – sanctified, set apart] as instruments of righteousness [yielded] to God.”

I believe the only way I can live a sanctified life is to fully give myself over to the Holy Spirit. I must submit myself to God. I need to have my thoughts renewed each and every day. I cannot live my life as I wish and think I am pleasing to God.

There must come a time in my life that I set myself up before the Lord asking that He will purify my thoughts, my thinking and my soul. I am human and I have a strong will. I believe my flesh will try and many times win when I the ego I needs or wants something.

I cannot do this on my own and I realized this a very long time ago, I had to come to a point in my life and make a decision. I had to choose the Lord Jesus Christ or my flesh and ego?

Prayer

Lord, You know how difficult it is for me to live a sanctified life. You know that my flesh is strong and my will pushes me constantly. I submit my life into Your hands, I believe You are able to make me clean and purify my life making me acceptable to You Lord, through the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!


Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...