Wednesday 25 April 2018

A Troubled Heart!




1 John 1: 9 AMP
“If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and cleanses us continually from all unrighteousness [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose].”

If you have been reading my blog you would have picked up that I have a troubled heart. Yes, I feel there is sin in my life that has been weighing me down and many times I feel overwhelmed by my past transgressions. The truth is I was disobedient to the Lord and still did as I pleased which to this day is hanging over my head constantly.

To summarise this all in one word “guilt” is eating me up. Why don’t you just confess your sins to the Lord and get on with your life? Is what I have heard a couple of times, sure enough, I have and I even said I am sorry to the people involved. So then what’s the problem you ask? I think honestly I cannot forgive myself for being so suborned.

Today I have made up my mind and will keep on repeating this verse until I believe it. “If we admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful to cleanses us continually from all unrighteousness.”

Please pray that this verse will be rooted in my heart today, I need your prayers to move on. Thank you.

Prayer

Abba Father, humbly I pray that You will hear my heart and my prayers. Lord, You know my sin, I have spoken to You about it, I confessed it to You as well as the other. Lord, humbly I pray that the Holy Spirit will help me accept that You forgive sins and that I am forgiven. Help me also forgive myself, in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...