Wednesday 25 April 2018

An Angry Heart!


Ephesians 4: 31 AMP
“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour [perpetual animosity, resentment, and strife, fault-finding] and slander be put away from you, along with every kind of malice [all spitefulness, verbal abuse, malevolence].”

I feel people have betrayed me on too many levels, people that were in my inner circle and today I am struggling with forgiveness because of their betrayal. I used to feel this person stole my future; they stole my life and my happiness. I also know someone right now who does the same thing.

How to deal with my angry heart? I believe I don’t have much of a choice in the matter I would have to forgive these people for hurting me and constantly insulting my intelligence. The lies, the stories and untruths drive me up the wall.

I have been carrying this un-forgiveness for far too long and I have to get to a point in my life to set them free, it’s hurting me and they don’t even care.

Prayer

Humbly Abba Father, I pray that You will heal my broken heart and set the people free who offended and hurt me. I pray in Jesus Christs Name that I forgive them You know who I am talking about. I set them free in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...