Thursday 19 April 2018

Change me Holy Spirit


Psalm 139: 23 – 24 ESV

“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

Lord each and every day of my life is before You and Lord God You know me better than I even know myself. As I meditate on these words today I want to ask You humbly come and search me. Lord, I want to ask You to take a look at what I should be changing.

Each day I dedicate my life into Your hands and I draw near to You on a daily basis. I have come before You and I humbly confess my sins. I pray and accept that You have forgiven me. Lord in humility I also ask to forgive those who come up against me. I forgive them and set them free in the name of your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Lord, I want to ask You today to show me if I have grievous ways and how I can repent of my grievous ways. I am asking You to guide me in the way everlasting. I want to become more and more like You Lord Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord humbly I stand in Your presence today, O LORD if I have failed You knowingly or unknowingly I humbly pray for forgiveness of sins. I want to praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Praise You Lord, my God, in the Holy name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...