Wednesday 11 April 2018

Come Holy Spirit I need You!


I am praying for the Holy Spirit to activate my life so that I am able to reach the lost and bring them to the Kingdom of God, through the Bible and scripture.

1 Corinthians 2: 14

“But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

We need to remember that the Holy Spirit forms part of the Trinity: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This tells me that the Holy Spirit is the third person in the God Head. I have read that the Holy Spirit is the representation of the holiness of God. His name is Holy.

The Holy Spirit works with the Father and the Son helping us to understand the Word of God and to grow spiritually. The Holy Spirit is everywhere and we can trust in Him. The Holy Spirit has feelings, emotions and a will. The Holy Spirit reminds us of what the Lord Jesus Christ did for all of us and teaches us.

Prayer

Abba Father, it is my heart’s desire that the Holy Spirit will teach me and help me going forward, I cannot do this on my own. Lord I am guilty of so many things in my life, I repent and ask to forgive me. If I have disappointed You humbly I repent and ask You to please forgive me in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I pray come, Holy Spirit I need You. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...