Tuesday 10 April 2018

God choose me!

Genesis 12: 2 AMP 

“And I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you [abundantly], and make your name great (exalted, distinguished); and you shall be a blessing [a source of great good to others];”

I believe God is busy equipping me and you each and every day. I think people that are in a relationship is constantly working at their difference. Remember I am a woman and apparently I have many flaws. You know the thing that struck me about this passage is where God is blessing Abram and telling Abram that He was making him a great nation. God will bless Abram abundantly and make his name great so that he would be a blessing to others.

I am standing on this word for my own life, I believe I already live with a great nation and I believe God will bless me abundantly and me my name great. I am a blessing to many people in my life. I want to encourage you today to start looking for the reasons God choose you. I know God choose me before I choose Him.

Prayer

Lord, Almighty God, humbly I want to say thank You for this word today, I believe You will bless me abundantly. Help me be a blessing to other people as well. I need Your supernatural guidance and wisdom in my life today. Lord, I pray for supernatural favour in my life and the lives of all my family and friends. Praise Your Holy Name, Abba Father, You are good and wonderful and Your mercies are new every day. I worship and thank You for today and bring You all the glory and honour. In Jesus Name Amen
Inspired by today's devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...