Wednesday 11 April 2018

I am Jesus's Representative


John 14: 14 AMP

“If you ask Me anything in My name [as My representative], I will do it.”

Today I am taking God at His word, and today I want to pray for the lives of people who have not accepted the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth as their saviour. I want to come humbly before you and ask “have you received the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth” as your Lord and Saviour?

I don’t want you to keep on putting this off you may not get another chance. Today is the day you need to honestly accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour. Life isn’t worth living if you don’t have the Lord Jesus Christ in your own life.

I believe God has great opportunities for each of and we all need to draw near to Him. Today you have the opportunity to become a child of God. Today I am asking you come into the kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ. His blood will cure any illness, His blood saves lives, His blood is a covering and a shield.

Prayer

Humbly Abba Father, I pray that the Holy Spirit will touch the lives of each person reading this blog today. I pray for their salvation and I call them into Your kingdom. Holy Spirit moves across the world today and touches the eyes and ears of each person reading my blog. Lord I pray for forgiveness of sins and I pray for repentance asking that You will come into our lives. We accept You Lord Jesus Christ in our lives. Thank You, in Jesus Christ Name Amen


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:


NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...