Wednesday 18 April 2018

Live like I am Royalty


Hebrew 1: 3 AMP
“The Son is the radiance and only expression of the glory of [our awesome] God [reflecting God’s Shekinah glory, the Light-being, the brilliant light of the divine], and the exact representation and perfect imprint of His [Father’s] essence, and upholding and maintaining and propelling all things [the entire physical and spiritual universe] by His powerful word [carrying the universe along to its predetermined goal]. When He [Himself and no other] had [by offering Himself on the cross as a sacrifice for sin] accomplished purification from sin and established our freedom from guilt, He sat down [revealing His completed work] at the right hand of the Majesty on high [revealing His Divine authority],”

What an awesome God we serve, I know that the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth died for my sins and He rose and sits on the right hand of the Father God. He also sent the Holy Spirit to help me. I have come to a place in my life that makes me think about my position. As Child of God, I need to draw from Him each and every day. Every minute of my life is in God’s hands.

The thing is I forget sometimes that I am a child of God, He chose me before I chose Him. He called me by my name, He knows where I live, He loves me just as I am. I then start focusing on things in my life and lose sight of what God’s doing for me. Shamefully I miss the point and it struck me as I reflected on my past. There are times in my life I am 100% focused on God and His Word. I am walking in victory because I know who I am in Christ. Then the devil comes with thoughts that throw me.

Prayer

Abba Father, thank You that I can say I am royalty, I have been adopted as Your child what an honour and privilege. You are an Awesome God, I love and adore You, bring You praise and Honor, the Holy Spirit is living in me, guiding me and showing me new and wonderful things. My mind is being renewed each and every day. Holy Spirit thank You for the changes in my personal life. Lord Jesus thank You for answered prayer. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...