Thursday 19 April 2018

Praying for Israel


1 Samuel 12: 22 AMP

“The LORD will not abandon His people for His great name’s sake, because the LORD has been pleased to make you a people for Himself.”

Today in humility I stand before the LORD my God and I pray for His people, the Jews and Israel. I want to ask that we will pray for their Prime Minister, their Mayor also including all in military service. I want to ask that you will come with me in agreement that they will rise up government leaders in Israel (and worldwide) who will not seek to “divide the land,” and who would recognize the unique significance of Jerusalem in God’s end-time purposes.

Prayer

Abba Father, humbly I stand before You today and I want to pray for Israel, the Prime Minister, the Mayor of Jerusalem and the Military Services as well as world leaders. I want to pray that You will send Your angels to protect Your people. I have heard they are under attack, I pray for their salvation and I ask for their protection. I pray this in the Holy name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...