Thursday 12 April 2018

Testify!


I know when I stopped talking about all the wonderful things God was doing in my own life, my spiritual growth stopped.  I became stagnant and I was afraid to speak boldly about God.

Psalm 78: 5 – 7 NKJV

“For He established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which He commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children; that the generation to come might know them, the children who would be born, that they may arise and declare them to their children, that they may set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments;”

Finances are something I struggle with and I am constantly worried that I won't have enough to cover all my debt. The year before I was blessed and I started work, as a contract. I received untold blessings, to the extent that I am able to help my aged mom and her husband. I also am able to do things at home and help my husband. I am totally grateful for the finance I have right now. I want to encourage you today. I decided when I started working that I would give my tithings and I would also help my ageing mom. The two amount I give could buy me so many nice things, but I looked at my options and decide the two most important things in my life is God – my Heavenly Father and my mom.

Take courage and think on this in Psalms 13 verses 5 to 6 “But I have trusted and relied on and been confident in Your loving kindness and faithfulness; my heart shall rejoice and delight in Your salvation. I will sing to the LORD because He has dealt bountifully with me.” On reading this I am truly grateful to the LORD my God. He truly has dealt bountifully with me.

My contract is extended with a year and the threat of company closure is looming over us but I have taken to prayer and believe God has opened this door for me. He has blessed me so that I am able to be a blessing to my mom and that I am able to honour Him in giving my tithings. I feel strongly about this testimony and I want to encourage you today. I prayed compassionately asking for forgiveness of sin and trusting God to open the right doors for me. He has and I want to give Him all the praise and the Glory.

Prayer

Lord, Abba Father, thank You for providing according to my needs. Lord, I want to pray that You will send Your Holy Spirit out with my blog today. Lord each person reading this blog to be touched by Your Holy Spirit. I am praying Lord for more testimonies. Lord without You I am nothing and I thank You from the bottom of my heart for the Holy Spirit. Thank You for reminding me of my wealth and prosperity right now. I am grateful that You have blessed me so abundantly. In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...