Thursday 17 May 2018

Great Expectations


Zechariah 9:12 (AMP)
12 Return to the stronghold [of security and prosperity], O prisoners who have the hope; Even today I am declaring that I will restore double [your former prosperity] to you [as firstborn among nations].

Cross references:  Ps 40:2; Is 40:2

Here's a challenge do you have any expectations for your future? I am expecting double for my trouble. I have placed my hope in God the Lord Jesus Christ. Why would I allow the devil to come and steal my peace of mind?

Those days of feeling overwhelmed and hopeless are behind me. I am stretching myself forward to a brand new future. I am God's prisoner of hope.

I have allowed the devil too much power over my own life. I have accepted all his lies and believed that I am worthless. No more! I am a child of God, He called me by my name. I will never fall into despair again.

How did I become positive? I believe I am learning to stay positive every day.   My blind spot is my emotions. Emotions can cause me to fall more often than I want to. Those are my worst days. I try reading my Bible and focusing on the positive in life.

Practising my positivity takes time and effort. I work at staying positive every day. I remind myself of God's grace and mercies. I say thank you and please. I don't swear and curse. I embrace myself and have forgiven myself for my past mistakes.

Prayer

Heavenly Father God, thank You, for a brand new day. Thank You, that I am able to come into Your presence each morning. I want to bring You, praises and bless Your Holy Name. Thank You, for today and the Word stating that You, will give me double for my trouble. I humbly accept this word for my own life as well as for my blogger friends. In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...