Approaching God’s Throne of Grace.
Hebrews 4: 16 AMP
“Therefore let us [with privilege] approach the throne of grace [that is, the throne of God’s gracious favour] with confidence and without fear, so that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find [His amazing] grace to help in time of need [an appropriate blessing, coming just at the right moment].”
- God says we can approach His throne of grace, He is waiting for us.
- We can stand before the Father with confidence and without fear.
- The Fathers mercy is there in our hour of need.
- This past month I was desperate for the Fathers grace, I only had to call on Him in Christ Jesus’s name.
- God’s blessings come right at the moment I needed it.
Abba Father, what a privilege I have in being able to approach Your throne of grace with all confidence and without fear. I accept and receive Your mercy and grace today in my hour of need, thank You, Christ Jesus, of Nazareth. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer