Thursday 21 June 2018

#Tested


James 1: 12 NIV
“Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”

Looking at how Abraham handled this test makes me feel ashamed of myself. I almost failed my own personal test. I was sitting in church on Sunday and listening to the preacher. "This is a hypothetic story." he said "There was this beautiful young woman, she loved the LORD God with all her heart and soul. She couldn't stop talking about him." he continued "She married a man that didn't care about God and didn't want to serve God. After so many accusations and curse she finally gave up on God. She decides she was going to do what her husband does. Unfortunately, she died and her husband stood at her graveside. He thought, wow she was actually a beautiful Christian woman. I want to become a Christian." he continued "Her soul was lost but her husband finally came around."

I thought about the story and it struck me, yes I am facing the same situation and I almost gave up on God. When I heard this message decided that I was going to serve my God never mind the accusations. I will do what God tells me to do.

I prayed about my marriage and I have placed it before God. His Will be done.

Prayer

LORD God accepts my apologies for doubting You, forgive me for almost letting go of You. I repent and draw closer to You. I love You Lord in Jesus Christ Name. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...