Friday 13 July 2018

Calling God’s Blessing Into my Life!


Malachi 3: 10 AMP

“Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessings until there is no more room to receive it.”

How do you view blessings from God?  I used to think God needed to bless me financially, I thought it was the only way I would be blessed. As I grow older I realised that God’s blessings are in small unexpected gifts. I believe God sees a need and sends someone to address that specific need. I think God used people to do His work and we should be obedient in that way.

I know God uses all kinds of people to help others. We are His hands and feet without obedient Christians we cannot perform God’s work. I look at the people out there and I see that there is a need but there aren’t that many people out there that want to help.

Let’s bless other people when you see a need and you are able to assist them, why don’t you take action and do something. You might just be serving an angle of the LORD.

I think of St. Martin, he was a soldier and saw a poor beggar lying on the side of the road. It was freezing cold. Martin took his cloak and cut it in half and covered the poor guy.  He tried to help him as best he could.  That night in a vision the Lord Jesus Christ appeared to him. After this encounter Martin’s life changed drastically.

We are all looking for an encounter with the LORD, I know that I am.

Prayer
Lord, we give when we think about it but today help each one of us to give and see how You will come and speak to us. Lord I believe that we are Your hands and feet here on earth, enable each one of us to do the work You wanted us to do. Lord, thank You for Your lovingkindness and thank You for Your wisdom, insight and understanding.  In the holy name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...