Friday 20 July 2018

I Love YOU LORD with All My Heart


Matthew 22:37-40  (AMP)
“37 And Jesus replied to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbour as yourself [that is, unselfishly seek the best or higher good for others].’ 40 The whole Law and the [writings of the] Prophets depend on these two commandments.”

This morning I humbly come into the presence of the Lord my God. I want to honour Him with all I am. I want to draw near to Him and give Him praise. Lord, please search my heart and soul. Please create in me a clean heart and a pure spirit. I want to honour You and give You thanks. I know that I am not always faithful and that I fail You on many occasions.

Today I want to proclaim Your goodness and Your faithfulness. I want to give You thanks for the good things as well as the trails in my own life. You are my Lord, my Saviour and I love You Lord with all my heart and soul.

Lord today I want to keep Your commandments and I want to love You Lord with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind. I want to keep Your commandments today. I love my neighbour as myself.

Lord, You are my everything, I am grateful for today.

Prayer
Baruch Haba bashem Adonia, Yeshua hamashiach, Abba Father, I humbly confess that I love YOU LORD with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my mind. Today I want to pray that You will bless each person supernatural that is reading this word. Lord touch each person's life and the Holy Spirit keep all of us from harm. I love YOU LORD in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my Saviour. You are all I need, If God is all I have then I have all I need. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...