Friday 20 July 2018

Set my sight on things unseen!


Colossians 3:2 (AMP)

"2 Set your mind and keep focused habitually on the things above [the heavenly things], not on things that are on the earth [which have only temporal value]."

I want to start my day right, I set my sight on God this morning, on His mercy new every day. Today I want to praise His name and thank Him for keeping me safe. I want to say thank Him for His loving kindness new every day. I am grateful that I can still sit in my office and that I have a job.

The LORD is great and greatly to be praised. I bring Him honour and worship His Holy Name. I have so much to be grateful of. God has been with me since the beginning of my life when I was in my mother's womb. He knew my name and has a purpose for me.

I set my sight on the unseen, I believe that God is still in control. I know that I am not perfect and a work in progress. The LORD remains faithful forever! Jesus remain faithful in perpetuity! Psalm 146: 6

I remember how I sat in my taxi on my way to work and saw myself travelling to work this year, and God saw me and opened the door. I will bring praises to His Holy Name. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayer.

I can see my future and I believe that God has set something in place for me for next year too. Only YOU LORD can lift me up.  Only You Lord can save me. Only You LORD understands my heart and sees my thoughts.

Prayer

LORD, thank You, for today, thank You, that I am able to come into Your presence. I humbly pray to forgive me, LORD, if I have sinned against YOU knowingly or unknowingly. I bring my heart's desire to YOU today, I see myself travelling to work next year. LORD YOU know I am still praying about my own life. This morning blesses each person supernaturally with the reading of my blog, give them their heart's desire. Bless their lives with prosperity and peace and most of all Your love. All this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my Saviour. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...