Thursday 19 July 2018

The desire to change my life!


Isaiah 54: 2 Berean Study Bible

“Enlarge the site of your tent, stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, do not hold back.  Lengthen your ropes and drive your stakes deep.”

 It is my heart's desire to become more and more like Jesus. The desire to grow and mature as a Christian woman is full in my heart. The problem I find is there are times that I resist the urge to change. I have read that you cannot change without a little resistance. The question is how badly do I want to change?

I believe that I have changed over the years and I think I am what I want to be right now. The problem is I am never satisfied with myself.

The past eight years I have been adjusting my attitude. I have been persevering, and it has taken a lot of energy on my side.

Focusing my attention on change the past couple of years took a lot of energy. I still haven't changed.

Reading Isaiah 54 verse 2 "enlarge the site of your tent, stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, do not hold back. Lengthen your ropes and drive your stakes deep."

Now I am focusing on enlarging my dwelling I am not going to hold back but stretch myself.

Prayer

Abba Father, please help me to enlarge my dwelling. I want to give You, everything and not hold back. I want to stretch myself. Help me to lengthen and strengthen going forward. I need You, Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...