Friday 10 August 2018

#Friday


Proverbs 3:5 (NIV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;

I know for about 9 weeks I was so confused and worried that the Lord didn’t care about me. I felt so worried and my heart was breaking. It seemed like God wasn’t in my life and I was fighting the battle all by myself.

Just because I couldn’t see God’s hand in my life, doesn’t mean that God wasn’t working on my behalf. The thing is I felt so abandoned and all alone, I just could see the next day. I was reading Gods Word but I just didn’t see the Words. I felt like I was in a box and I couldn’t open the lid.

As I reflect over the past couple of weeks I realise that God is still in control, no matter what other people have to say or think of me. I know that there are a couple of people who are standing in judgement over my life, I know this by their actions. I have prayed about this asking God to forgive them they don’t know any better.

I am trusting in God, I know God knows my heart and the position I find myself in. I also trust God will lift me up and I also believe that the people who stand in judgement over me will relax and get out of my way. God is able to change my circumstance.

Prayer

Humbly, Lord, I want to pray to forgive these people who are standing in judgment over my life. I want to pray that You will help them and guide them. Lord, I bring my life before Your throne asking You to please guide me and help me in the coming week. I love and adore You. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...