Tuesday 14 August 2018

God, I seek Your Favor with All my heart!


Psalm 119:58 (AMP)
58 “I sought Your favour with all my heart;
Be merciful and gracious to me according to Your promise.”

I don’t think that I deserve and am worthy of God’s supernatural favour in my own life. I realise that I am a sinful person and I lack in so many areas of my life. I also know that God loves me and that I can come to His throne asking Him for His favour.

I realised again that God still favours me, I was facing a possible job loss and it would have meant I would have had to stay home the last part of this year. I wasn’t prepared for this and I didn’t want to believe the possibility of not working. I believe God changed the king's heart. Proverbs 21 verse 1 says that “the king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he wills.” Isn’t that awesome? Yes, it is awesome. God changed the king's heart towards me. I still have work. Praise God.

This has been a difficult year for me. I find that I am in opposition with people all the time, nothing I do is pleasing to them, they stab me in the back all the time. I was fighting back and then I realised I should just bring them to the Lord, let God deal with them. When I was at my weakest God lifted me up.

It’s true I should have stopped trying so hard to do things in my own will, I should have asked God for help.

Prayer
LORD, in humility I stand before You today, Lord helps me. Thank You, for Your supernatural favour in my life. I am asking You Lord to equip me and enable me to fulfil the plans You have for my life. Holy Spirit please help me. LORD, today I want to pray for Your supernatural favour in my own life, I am asking for a supernatural favour in my relationships, with my book, with my job and wherever I go. I am asking this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...