Friday 10 August 2018

God’s want my all!


Isaiah 1:19 Amplified Bible (AMP)
19 
“If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the best of the land;"

I go to church on a regular basis, I pray and I constantly read God’s Word. I want to do more and yet, I feel that I fail dismally. In Mark 12 verse 30 God reminds us to give Him all of ourselves. Our hearts, mind, soul and strength everything. Are we succeeding in this?

My one friend spoke to me a while back and she said “Yvette, stop seeking all the blessings in your life. Start seeking God diligently, with all your heart, with all your mind, with all your soul and with all your strength and see how God blesses you. In the meantime I have been seeking God, I am sure I fail each and every time but I am still trying to get there. I believe that I am unable to do this if I don’t have God’s Holy Spirit within me. I will never be able to truly be a good person, only God is good.

Giving God my all, I have suffered everything in my God’s hands. My job, my relationships and my very own life. I know God is still working on areas in my life. I am a work in progress but I believe God’s Word. I am standing on His Word each day. He loves me, I believe that.
Reading Genesis 22 verse 17 to 18 “I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars … your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring, all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.” I am still learning to fully give my life into God’s hands.

Prayer

Lord, humbly I come before You asking for forgiveness of sin. I surrender my relationships into Your hands today. Help me and place a guard over my mouth. I need You to guide and protect me. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...