Thursday 2 August 2018

I am preparing for my future.


Jeremiah 31:17(AMP)

“There is [confident] hope for your future,” says the Lord;
“Your children will come back to their own country.”

Something I want to share with you today, God is in my future. I remember last year when I started my contract with this company. I the taxi took me home every afternoon I would gaze out of the window and look at the fields and think this time next year I am still travelling on this taxi.  Believe you me, I am still travelling in the same taxi.

I received a call from my manager stating my contract ended and that she was checking to see how she could have it renewed. A miracle they renewed my contract, I never doubted that God was in control. I believe God knew I am preparing for my future. He knew I what I want and what I am doing. I just want to tell you, think ahead and prepare and be expectant.

I was sure that I would be here this here and at the beginning of the year, I signed a contract which state I would be here until the next year 2019. I stood on this contract and I believed that it was true, I expect the best from God.

I feel that I am one of the chosen few. I was preparing to come to work this year and I believed it in my heart, I also believe that in the next year I will be travelling on the same taxi to work next year. God is moving things around because I am expecting something great out of His hands.

Prayer

Lord, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, I will praise Your Holy Name. You, Lord, are Almighty, You Lord and All-knowing. You, Lord, are my beginning and my end, You Lord are all around me. You Lord I will praise, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah. I cannot do anything without You. Nothing is possible in my strength but in Your strength, I can stand and trust. I am certain You are able to do what Your word says. For myself and for my family and children and friends. I expect only good things will follow me all the days of my life, because You, Lord have called me by my name. I love You, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...