Thursday 30 August 2018

“I think that’s unfair!”


Matthew 5: 45 AMP “so that you may [show yourselves to] be the children of your Father who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on those who are evil and on those who are good, and makes the rain fall on the righteous [those who are morally upright] and the unrighteous [the unrepentant, those who oppose Him].”

I don’t know about you, but I was truly upset when I heard the person that hurt me so badly gets everything I ever dreamt about. It made me really angry and I thought to myself, Lord don’t you think this is a bit unfair?

The problem with this is I know what this person has done to me and how I was hurt in the process yet this person is being blessed so abundantly. It took me a while to come to terms with this. Then I read something Joyce Meyer wrote something reminding that I actually should let it go. Forgive this person and remember that the Lord allows the sun to shine on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Honestly speaking, I am still learning to forgive and move forward. I forgive this person and I am happy they were blessed so abundantly.

I want to renew my mind and my soul, I want to draw closer to God. I call out to the LORD, the LORD helps me with my unbelieve and help me forgive. You forgave me, help me to set these people free in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Prayer

LORD, YOU are a Good, good Father. You are perfect LORD, I want to bless YOU, Jesus. You're perfect in all Your ways to me. I want to praise and worship You, I repent and ask please forgive me for holding onto my unforgiveness. I am holding on to YOUR Word, I am asking YOU to break these chains that are holding me back. I am on my knees Lord, please forgive me, I am falling apart, please help me, I need Your help. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...