Tuesday 7 August 2018

Lead me and Guide me


Jeremiah 29:11-12  (AMP)
11 “For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you.”

Good morning Lord, this morning I humbly come into Your presence and sincerely ask You to please guide and lead me through this day. I cannot do this on my own. When I reflect over my life I realise that only You can guide me.
Lord I want to ask You for a new spirit, I am asking You Lord to create in me a clean heart, and a pure spirit please remove this heart of stone and help me to live my live as You have planned it for me.

Lord I know that You have peace and well-being for my life, help me to embrace this today and I thank You Lord for my future hope. I am preparing myself to receive this in the name of Jesus Christ. I place my hope and I pray Lord give me the wisdom I need for today. Lead me and take me by my right hand. I cannot do anything without You. Lord send Your Holy Spirit and help me rise up, help me come out of hiding and stand and face today.

Lord bless each person who reads my blog, give them their hearts desires and bless them with supernatural favour. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...