Tuesday 14 August 2018

Lord, help me deal with this stress.



1 Peter 5:7  (AMP)
“casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with the deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].”

The past couple of weeks I have been struck down with a backache to the extent that on a couple of Sundays I was bedridden. I actually couldn’t get out of bed. I know that I am stressed about a situation and I have been doing everything in my control to alleviate this matter but to no avail. My friend told me I cannot change the mountain, I have to change. This stressed me even more.

I now have decided to pray these verse over my life, I am so stressed I need a word to lift me up: Psalm 57 verse 1 says “I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.” Isaiah 25 verse 4 “You have been a refuge for the poor for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm.” Genesis 28 verse 15 “I am with you and watch over you wherever you go I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.” Deuteronomy 33 verse 27 “The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.”

Prayer

Humbly, Lord, I surrender my life back into Your hands. I believe in You Lord. Today I want to cast all my anxiety on YOU. Please give me the necessary wisdom and insight to stand against this storm. Please Lord think Your thoughts through me, Lord gives me Your peace today, I need Your power and Please help me think Your thoughts today. Help me in the name of Jesus Christ Amen


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...