Wednesday 8 August 2018

Remaining in The Vine!


John 15:4-5  (AMP)
Remain in Me, and I [will remain] in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself without remaining in the vine, neither can you [bear fruit, producing evidence of your faith] unless you remain in Me. I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him bears much fruit, for [otherwise] apart from Me [that is, cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.

I am sure you already know I am very self-determined and I feel I am capable of doing everything. Actually, it's a lie. Truth be told, I fail all the time. Why? I believe because I want to do things in my own strength. I must remain in the vine!

It struck me today that there are issues in my life. I do not have the power, I keep on failing.

Today, I have decided to call on God and ask Him to help me. I am in worship and praise mode right now. Because I need to set my heart straight with God. Once I feel that I have come into a spirit of humility and acceptance before Jesus Christ my Saviour I want to state my case.

The issue I am facing is driving me crazy. Satan is working very hard to keep me from reaching my destination.

Jesus reminds me to come to Him when I feel weary and heavily burned. Today I want to leave my burdens at the feet of Jesus, I am taking His yoke on my shoulders.

Prayer

Abba Father, here I lay my burdens down because my worth is in Your love. Casting every care on You. I have carried them enough. I am not alone Lord, I worship YOU. Please help me with this issue I am facing. I need Your Help. In the name of Jesus Christ my Redeemer and my saviour. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...