Monday 3 September 2018

Ask God for Help



Psalm 103: 1-2 AMP

Praise for the LORD’s Mercies.
A Psalm of David.
“Bless and affectionately praise the LORD, O my soul, and all that is [deep] within me, bless His holy name.  Bless and Affectionaly praise the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget any of His benefits;”

I don’t know about you, but sometime I feel so far away from God. I seem to be distracted and not hearing anything around me.  Why?

Sometimes I allow my everyday life, things that frustrate and irritate me to come into play forgetting who is my God. Sometimes I am so preoccupied that I forget all the good things God has given me.

Lord I need Your help today, pour out into my memories all the good things You have done for me. Only YOU LORD know my hearts desires and today I want to pray Psalm 51 verse 17 “My [only] sacrifice [acceptable] to God is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart [broken with sorrow for sin, thoroughly penitent], such, O God, You will not despise.” I come to You humbly Lord God, I am asking You to remind me of the good things in my life and ignite a fire within me to be a servant to You. I love and adore You, I am asking You for help today.”

In my brokenness I pray for Your mercy and grace and ask for common sense and guidance.

Prayer

Abba Father, Lord over heaven and the earth, I am humbly standing before You today in the Name of Jesus Christ. Please may I ask to receive your mercy new every day. Great is thy faithfulness today, tomorrow and forever. I worship and adore You, help me draw near and create in me a clean heart and a pure spirit in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ my Saviour Amen


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...