Thursday 20 September 2018

Clothe in Righteousness


Today I clothe myself in the righteousness of God; I am the righteousness of God in Christ.

2 Corinthians 5: 21 AMP

“He made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God [that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious lovingkindness].”

Who am I in Christ? I am a born again child of God, the minute I accepted Jesus Christ of Nazareth into my life, I became the righteousness of God in Christ. I know my Lord gave His life for me a sinner so that I am able to go to heaven.

I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart, body and soul. I want to worship Him and give praise to His Holy Name. The Lord sits with God in heaven and when we approach God through Jesus Christ God doesn’t see our sins because we are clothed in righteousness.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I am His child. I love and adore Him.

I draw near to God each and every day and it is my heart’s desire to please God. Do my best and live my best life now. I am His child and I want Him to be proud of me.

Prayer

Abba Father, O LORD teaches me to always be aware of who I am in You. Holy Spirit please touches my life and draw me near to You. Remind me who I am in Jesus Christ and put on the righteousness of God in Christ each and every day. I want to praise and worship at your feet in Jesus name. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...