Monday 3 September 2018

For You Are God, You Are Worthy!



Psalm 71: 8, 14 ESV
My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day.
But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more.

Let’s sing to our most Worthy LORD, our God and our  king. O Lord hear my song of praises.  I want to sing my praises to You with my mouth and to your glory all day long. Singing praises LORD.

I want to pour out my praises continually before YOU God. You are worthy, my hope is in YOU my God and my King. More and more I want to sing praises to You.

Let all the nations sing of HIS Love, singing praises to our God. I want to shout for joy, You are my King and my Saviour.

Sing praises continually, You are my God and You are worthy! I want to sing to the One most Holy, the Lord my God the One most worthy, Jesus Christ.

You are worthy of praise, I want to praise You Lord, Jesus!!

Prayer

Lord my God, in the name of Jesus  Christ I am praising You today, I love You Lord You are my Hope, my future and my Lord and King. Praising You and Worshiping You today. Guide me, help me and give me with wisdom I need for today. I surrender my heart into Your hands, praising You. Lord Ilove You, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...