Friday 12 October 2018

#Friday_Jesus is a Chain Breaker



Psalm 118: 24 AMP

“This [day in which God has saved me] is the day which the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”

Good Morning Sunshine!

Today is a beautiful sunny day here in South Africa, Mpumalanga.  This morning before my alarm went off; I was laying thinking about the LORD.  I checked my cell phone and it was out of battery.  I checked my tablet and saw that it was just after 4 am. I started my day reading God's Word and thinking about the gifts I have received from God for today. God is so good and so mighty. I cannot see myself without Him. My life would be meaningless.

God has blessed me with great weekends. I work to 12 o’clock and then we are on our way home. My weekend starts early. I have time to do what I please and enjoy a lovely sunny day. Praising You LORD, Jesus, I love You Jesus. My soul is in Your hands. I cannot see myself standing on my own. I am thinking of the drive home. Passing all the farm fields and the beautiful country side, seeing Your hands over the hills and fields with all the cattle and maze farms. What an awesome sight LORD. Thank You for today, thank You, for being here for me.

Prayer

LORD, help me Jesus, I needed You so, please help me spread Your Word. I needed You so, I am sure we all need You. Lord bless each person reading my blog today, blessings in abundance, we place our souls in Your hands. LORD Jesus, Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...