Monday 29 October 2018

God is with me


Psalm 84: 11 AMP

“For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows grace and favour and honour; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.”

I have come to realise that God is with me each and every day. I don’t always see Him and feel His presence.  I do however believe He is with me. I am thinking of  Moses when he saw the burning bush and the LORD spoke to him “for the place where you stand is holy ground.”

I was standing in church yesterday and realized that God was with me in church and the ground I was standing on was Holy ground.

I read that AW Tozer wrote “God is above, but He’s not pushed up.  He’s beneath, but He’s not pressed down.  He’s outside, but He’s not excluded. He’s inside, but He’s not confined.  God is above all things presiding, beneath all things sustaining, outside all things embracing, and inside all things fulfilling.”

I take comfort in these words because I believe God is with me regardless and I can call out to Him and He will answer me.

Prayer

Abba Father, You know the condition of my situation and where I find myself today. The things happening in my life which frighten me and I cannot show fear because I believe You are with me. I stand against these attacks in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray please help me face tomorrow. I need Your protection because I can stand on Your Word, You are all around me and I believe You protecting me.  In Jesus Christ’s name Amen.
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...