Friday 2 November 2018

Be tempted by God!


James 4: 7 “Be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you.”

Today I want to be good in everything I do and say, I want to live in peace with all people, my family and friends. When I am tempted by the devil do I give in? God is whispering in my ear do good, keep on doing good. Don’t get so worked up about this or that, trust in the Lord.

Yes, life is full of unexpected surprises and it depends on us how we deal with each situation. As I think about today I want to as the Holy Spirit to fill me and stimulate me each and every day.

Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit today and every day, LORD. I want to stay in Your will.

Prayer

Lord, God, Abba Father I humbly pray for the infilling of the Holy Spirit in my own life. I come humbly and submit my life into Your hands, asking the I may be obedient and listen to your prompting and leading in my life. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...