Friday 23 November 2018

#resetbutton


Lamentations 3: 22- 23 AMP “It is because of the LORD’s loving kindnesses that we are not consumed because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness.”

Every evening when we go to bed, we reset the button, God allows us to start new every morning. We are able to get a fresh start as we rise. Yesterday’s problems are behind us and we can move forward.

You know that I have been haunted by my past, I feel that I just cannot get away from it. I have been speaking to God about it and I admitted to this past issue. I must tell You God is true and faithful and has given me the ability to look forward and to put the past behind me. Yes, I do get reminders from the old devil but once he starts reminding me. I tell him to go away I reject these thoughts and have been forgiven. My God has given me a new day and my life is in God’s hands.

Thank You, Lord, for a new day, Your mercies are new every day. I am grateful for Your lovingkindnessess and that Your compassions never fail. I can stand on Your word and I know that You are here for me.

When I wake up in the morning I am grateful to face a new day, yesterday’s problems are behind me and I can move forward. You have been in charge of my life every step of the way. I will give You all the worship and praise.

Prayer
Abba Father, thank You, that Your mercies are new every day, giving me a fresh start each morning. Without You, Lord I am lost. I cannot function normally and I will struggle with fear. I want to thank You for Your mercies new every day, Your compassions and most of all for Your faithfulness and lovingkindnesses. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
THE Word for Today:
Psalm 25: 10 NIV, “All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful toward those who keep the demand of his covenant.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...