Wednesday 21 November 2018

SEE HOW EASILY YOU CAN PRAISE GOD


 

Psalm 84: 10 AMP

“For a day in your courts is better than a thousand [anywhere else]; I would rather stand [as a doorkeeper] at the threshold of the house of my God than to live [at ease] in the tents of wickedness.”

 

Lord God today I want to praise You and say thank You Lord for all the good gifts I have received. I want to let the people know how good You are to me. Lord, You have gifted me with my job. In giving me this job Lord I am able to help my mom, I am able to bring my tithings. I am grateful that I am able to still work and receive good gifts out of Your hand.

 

Lord, I am grateful and want to praise You for always protecting me. I am grateful and want to praise You for always protecting my Children, my Grandchildren and my Stepchildren each and every day. Lord, I am grateful that You have spared my mom and her husband another year. Lord, I want to praise You for the food on my table. Lord, I want to praise and worship for the gifts I receive every now and then. I am praising You for Your loving kindness even when I am not faithful and feel that You have abandoned me.

 

Bless the Lord O, my soul and everything that is within me. I want to bless You, Lord. You have always been there for me. Lord thank You, for today. Praise Your Holy name, and thank You also for my job, Praise Your Holy Name. Lord, I want to bring You all the glory and honour due to Your name. Holy, Holy, Holy, are You, Lord.

 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to praise Your Holy name, You have gifted me with three of my own children, two sons and a daughter and three beautiful granddaughters. Lord Praise Your Holy name, thank You also for my three stepchildren. Praise and honour to Your Holy Name. Amen

 

The Word for Today:
Genesis 30: 20 AMP, “Then Leah said, ‘God has endowed me with a good [marriage] gift [for my husband]; now he will live with me [regarding me with honor as his wife], because I have given birth to six sons.’ So she named him Zebulun.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...