Thursday 13 December 2018

Thinking about where I am "now."


2 Corinthians 6: 2 AMP

“AT THE ACCEPTABLE TIME (the time of grace) I LISTENED TO YOU, AND I HELPED YOU ON THE DAY OF SALVATION.” Behold, now is “THE ACCEPTABLE TIME,” behold, now is “THE DAY OF SALVATION” –

I realized that I am constantly being chased by something, I just cannot relax and I don’t know how to just be calm. I always am worried about tomorrow and how I am going to deal with it. I have forgotten about the “now” – where am I now? What am I doing now?

I know God is listening to me “now”. My life is in God’s hands and I am going through a lot but I believe it because of my rushed nature. I am not enjoying the “now” in my own life.
I am worried about too many things and I believe I am over thinking everything. I get frustrated by people taking their good old time. They are living in the “now” and I have moved past the “now”.

Prayer

Lord, thank You, for being in my life. Thank You, Lord, for the Holy Spirit. Lord I am asking the You will help me to live my life in the "now." Accepting and understanding who I am through You, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
The Word for Today:
Isaiah 33: 10  AMP, “Now I will arise,” says the LORD. “Now I will be exalted; now I will be lifted up.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

Christmas Party Kellan Publishing Join us at our Chatroom noon PST 19 December 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...