Tuesday 29 January 2019

A New Beginning


Genesis 13: 14 ESV
The LORD said to Abram after Lot had separated from him, “Lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward.”

I cannot believe how time seems to fly these days. It was December 2018 a minute ago and now we are at the end of January 2019. I feel excited and in good spirits, I read something Joyce Meyers wrote and it struck me that I am also facing a New beginning in my own life. 

As I meditate and focus on “Lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are,” I feel the Lord is also speaking to me. It seemed I would not get anywhere and nothing would work out for me. In my life, there are a couple of “naysayers” who are constantly trying to pull me down. The best part is God isn’t manipulated by these people. God has promised me; “plans for welfare and not for evil, to give me a future and hope.”

I am also getting excited because I am working on a strategic plan to start my own business, I have to do a couple of things and then start advertising. I see God saying to Abram “Arise, walk through the length and the breadth of the land, for I will give it to you.” Genesis 13 verse 17. I believe I am going place and God will give it to me.

As I think and meditate on God’s Word for today, I am getting up and walking out my dream. I am doing what I can and leaving the rest in God’s capable hands. I know God can do anything, I am reminded that Sarah was aged and she actually conceived and gave birth to her son Isaac. How awesome is that?

Prayer

Humbly, Abba Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I stand before You. I know that I am facing my New Beginnings. I am so grateful for the opportunities and gifts You have given me. I am asking YOU today to bless me in ways I cannot understand. I am asking for Your supernatural favour in my life with You LORD and with people. Please help me You know my hearts desires. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen
The Word for Today:
Genesis 18: 14, “Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 
 
https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...