Friday 4 January 2019

Hello 2019


This year is all about embracing what God makes special in you. Everything that makes you so unique. It's this year we are going to become focused.

Psalm 5: 3 (ESV)

O LORD, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch.

It's time to say "Lord, here I am and Lord, I am ready!" I want to focus all my time and energy on God. I want to be purpose driven. I am planning on only expecting good things to come my way. I am declaring "I am expecting good things in my life, good thoughts and good behaviour." I am looking forward to supernatural favour in my life with God and with people. I am going to do good things because is doing good things in my own life.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Today I am going to do my best job now. Not as for people but as for God. I am going to use every opportunity in my life as an opportunity for growth. I may slip up at times but I am going to win in the end. I have God on my side, who can stand against me. I am not going to waste my time on feeling guilty or worrying about my life, being jealousy or feeling envious of other and I am going to stop resenting, feeling bitter and not forgiving people. No more “I’m not good enough, I am excellent and I am a Child of God.” Today I want to bind all negative thoughts that pour through my mind regularly especially feeling sorry for myself.

I am going to focus my thoughts on God’s word. I am going to do my best job now. I am capable of doing an excellent job.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are worthy of praise, Lord You are the Almighty God, I want to worship and praise Your Holy Name. Lord I am so grateful for a new day, new beginnings and new challenges. Lord, I dedicate my life and the lives of my friends and family into Your hands. You have opened doors for each one of us. Help us Lord to stay focused on You and Your Word. Lord help us to turn to You each morning and night. In the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen
The Word for Today:
Colossians 3: 23, “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the LORD and not for men.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...