Monday 14 January 2019

#onelittlething


Jeremiah 29: 11 ESV
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”


I hear people saying I just need to win the “jackpot” I will be set for life, it’s just one little thing. Be honest the only one little thing we truly need is the Word (Bible) and a living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
As I think about this scripture I want to focus on the fact that the LORD declares, He has plans for my welfare and not for evil, that He has a future and hope in place for me. I know I need to stand on His Word and I do. I will not fear because fear comes from the devil.

I accept and agree with this declaration today God LORD, You declared that YOU have plans for my welfare and not for evil. I have a future and a hope. Now please show me the way forward in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
THE Word for Today:
Jeremiah 29 : 12 – 13 , “Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...