Monday 21 January 2019

The LORD my God goes with me!


Deuteronomy 31: 6 NIV
“Be strong and courageous, Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Lord, my mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day. Lord, I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. As for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I will tell of all your works.

As I focus my thoughts on the LORD, I know that God is walking with me today. Psalm 27 verse 13 says "I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living." Thank YOU, LORD, for this verse. I believe that You are taking me forward. I just don't always know the process but I am walking this road with YOU, step by step, little by little. Psalms 27 verse 14 reminds me "Wait for the LORD, be strong, and let your heart take courage wait for the Lord!" You are awesome my King and my God.

Today I want to remind you of Psalm 37 verses 18 and 19 "The LORD knows the days of the blameless, and their heritage will remain forever; they are not put to shame in evil times; in the days of famine they have abundance." 

I realize that the LORD is watching over me and that whatever I do He sees. I will not be concerned because I realize God is with me and is watching over me. He is walking with me each and every step of the way.

Prayer
Abba Father, please LORD, restore to me the joy of your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit. Please Father God, be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings, I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by.
Lord in the name of Jesus Christ I believe You are my God in his steadfast love will meet me, God will let me look in triumph on my enemies. Thank You, LORD, Amen
THE Word for Today:
Psalm 50: 15, “and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...