Monday 25 February 2019

Bless my enemies


Luke 6: 28 AMP

“bless and show kindness to those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”

Honestly, this is a very difficult thing to do especially when you are struggling to come to terms with the wrongs this person has inflicted upon my life. But I want to obey God and I want to be obedient in serving my Lord. Today I have come to a place in my life where I want to set these people free, even though I feel they don’t deserve it.

I want to pray for supernatural favour in each of their lives and I ask God to forgive them as I have forgiven them. I set them free and ask that the Lord will rain blessings over their lives. Let it be well with their souls. May they become Christians and serve God in truth.

Prayer

Humbly, Father, I come to You, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Lord, I want to pray to ask that You forgive me for not being obedient to Your Word. Lord I humbly stand before You and pray Lord, please forgive me. I have decided to forgive them in the Name of Jesus Christ. Bless each one of my enemies and give them their heart's desire. Lord blesses their lives and keeps watch over them. Lord thank You for this opportunity in being able to pray for forgiveness of sins, blessings in abundance in Jesus Christ Name. Amen
THE Word for Today:
Romans 12: 14, “Bless those who persecute you [who cause you harm or hardship]; bless and do not curse [thme].”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...