Thursday 14 February 2019

#unconditionalLove

#yvettevanniekerk

1 John 4: 19 ESV

We love because He first loved us.

“He first loved us.” I must tell you that this is so wonderful to know that the Lord Jesus first loved me. I doubt I am worthy of being loved especially by someone as wonderful as our Lord. Thank the Lord for showing me mercy and grace each and every day. I believe that it is by God’s grace that I can write to you about Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus, You have loved me first something that is so wonderful and I cannot always get my head around it. Lord, You thought of me and said I want Yvette to be saved. I know You think about so many other people and call them by name too. I am so fortunate in being blessed the way I am. I have supernatural favour Lord with You as well as with people.

I am super excited because I believe God is working in my life. I used to live in a very negative light, nothing would be fair and everybody was against me. I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for changing my perspective. I have been able to focus on God’s Word and it has been inspiring in my own life. I don’t have to feel worried that I cannot expect good things to come my way. They always come the way I just never saw them.

Prayer

Father God, remember when I used to think “I don’t expect anything good to happen, I won’t be disappointed if it doesn’t.” Thank You, Lord Jesus, For Your unconditional love that You have shown towards me. I can call on You in my hour of need and see how You work a miracle in my life. I am expecting only good things to come my way, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. amen
The Word for Today:
I Corinthians 13: 4 - 7, “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...