Sunday 14 April 2019

God, please guide me.



Genesis 41:40-43 KJV

40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.
42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.


Abba Father, Lord I confess and declare this word over my life today, I believe that You are taking me to greater heights.  I confess and believe that I am a daughter of the Most High God, that I have been saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins. I am Your daughter Lord and because I am Your child I am heir to Your kingdom. Lord I want to pray asking Lord that You will keep me safe in the shelter of Your wings. Let Your light shine over my life. Lifting me up to where You want me to be. Lord thank You for this opportunity in coming into Your presence today. Lord, bless each person reading this blog. Lord with supernatural favour with You and people.
Lord You I have been born for a time like this, I want to pray for wisdom, insight and understanding and I am grateful for the supernatural favour You have showered over me today. I believe and declare that You are Lord over my life. Only goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. I am Your daughter I have been called by my name by You. You know where I live and You care deeply about me. Your grace is more than enough for me in Jesus Christ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...