Wednesday 17 April 2019

Jesus Lord Jesus Your Holy Your Worthy


Today consider Revelations 3 verse 20 Jesus says:
 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." 

Think about this are there any areas of your life that you would like to invite the Lord Jesus to step into? 

Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinful person, and I know that You are the Savior. Please forgive all my sins and remove all my shame. I invite You into my heart and ask that You be the LORD of my life. Lord, I'll follow You, all the days of my life, from today onwards. I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen



RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your e-Book copy here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...