Tuesday 9 April 2019


Psalm 130 is my prayer today LORD, God.

The past couple of days LORD, I have been crying out to You. O, LORD! Hear my voice today. Please hear my cries for mercy. O, LORD, I need help.
LORD if you should mark all my iniquities, who am I to stand before YOU? 
I know with YOU there is forgiveness so that You may be feared.
I am waiting for YOU, LORD, my soul waits, and in Your Word, I hope; my soul waits for the LORD more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning. 
O Israel, hope in the LORD! For with the LORD, there is steadfast love, and with YOU LORD is plentiful redemption. And YOU will redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...