Friday 31 May 2019

Are you expecting to be disappointed?

Zechariah 9: 12

"Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double."

Are you expecting to be disappointed? I think that we should not think in terms of disappointment. I am expecting God to give me hope and a future. I am expecting good things to follow me all the days of my life. I am putting my hope in the Lord.

When I think of the Lord Jesus I expect only good things to follow me because He died on the cross for my sins. I believe that Jesus is in control over my life and He came to save me. He called me by my name and I belong to Him.

You know the devil comes with lies and he whispers them in your ear all day long. Telling you that you won't make it and nothing good can ever come your way. All lies I tell you, we should turn our focus to the Lord Jesus, He loves us and will answer all our prayers.

Lord Jesus, thank You for today, for my friends and family. I am expecting double for my trouble and Lord I am grateful that You hear my prayers. Lord, I think of my family and friends and I dedicate each person into Your hands today. Bless each one of us with a double for our trouble, Lord You know our coming and our going. Lord when we lay down and when we get up. We cannot work without You, guide each one of us and take this expectation of disappointment away and replace it Lord with an expectation of double for my trouble in Jesus Christ name Amen
Order your eBook copy here today.

RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...